Ezip Ziptrak Blinds In Clear Pvc Or Screen Fabric
Looking for ZipTrak Blinds in Melbourne that are perfect for your space? Designed and manufactured in Australia, eZIP ZipTrak blinds feature a unique track system that locks the fabric into special side tracks for complete weather protection. The eZIP blind system is an advanced awning system where the fabric is totally secure and will not sag or flap.
- eZIP blinds are fitted with weldable zips, enabling fabric to roll smoothly inside the tracks. The fabric locks inside the channels for complete protection.
- Double sided handle on pull-down. A spring assisted system allows internal and external operation.
- 95mm heavy-duty weighted bottom rail on crank and motorised ZipTrak blinds provides optimum fabric tension.
- Locking bottom rail for tension on spring assisted operation.
- 75mm wide side channels.
- Recommended maximum size for eZIP ZipTrak blinds in Melbourne: 10m2
- Maximum width 4500mm, drop 3500mm for crank & motorised operation
- Maximum width 3500mm, drop 2500mm for spring option
- Powder coated aluminium frame and tracks
- Colorbond pelmet or extruded aluminium cassette headbox optional
Fabrics & Colours:
- Clear or tinted PVC for rain & wind protection available in clear, bronze, charcoal, grey and opal
- Shade mesh or acrylic canvas for shading and sun protection